 Events / *131 (-5)
  PNLTC/G2K ambassador car apology

I would like to apologize to those waiting to receive their ambassador cars back from the G2K event sponsored by PNLTC. The busy weeks leading up to G2K caused me to put other bits of my life on hold. After the event I could no longer continue to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Breaks World Record for Longest LEGO train track

(...) train (...) were (...) Actually it was 10. (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Chicago Legofest Photos

(...) I'll probably start LDrawing the fighter sometime this week... what do you think I should do with the colors? (...) Anyway, TTYL Jameson Robert Gagnepain (URL) #17714608 (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: PNLTC Breaks World Record for Longest LEGO train track

(...) Each regulator was manned (or womanned!) and had to be adjusted as the train navigated awkward curves or went through a stretch where two regulators were both powering it. Don't ask me exactly how many regulators there were- I wasn't paying (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Breaks World Record for Longest LEGO train track

Just curious, what was the speed regulator set at for the 42 minute run? "Dwayne Towell" <dwayne@teleport.NO.SPAM.com> wrote in message news:Fzq58y.M8K@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact