 Events / 1000steine-Land / 48
Re: So where are the pictures....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 20:20:38 GMT

This one must have touched you in particular, Jake:
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/photoblog/index.cfm?action=display&photo=412
A hillarious comment on a well known LEGO phenomenon, and it remided me to your
great "AFOLs - The comic". By the way, I saw one these printed in the company
in-house magazine LEGO LIFE when our LUG visited headquarters in Billund,
congratulations with the publication. I'm curious, did you recieve any reactions
from your colleages you're willing to share with us? Will there be more comics
besides the ones we've seen in the past?

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.