 Events / 1000steine-Land / 41
40  |  42
Subject:
So where are the pictures....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 05:44:27 GMT

... those of us who couldn't make it live through the pictures!!!!

Setup pictures are always great too...Any big crashes? (I love crashes ;D )

You guys blow us away every year with your MOCs, I'm just dying to see them!!!

I heard Venice will be on display as well! (Holger, holding out on us???)

SteveB