 Education / 93
    Robot Club Held in Public Library —Richard Wright
   Howdy All, An acquaintence of mine in El Paso started a Robot Club in the Public Library. He gave me permission to post his letter to me here...I thought to share and encourage grass roots efforts like this one! ***SNIP*** Great news, the robotics (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.edu)