 Education / 5 (-5)
  Re: lego Technic "class"

(...) Last week I built a little non-robot vehicle using four of the new internally geared-down Technic 9v motors. Two of the motors were connected directly to the wheels, the other two motors served as human-cranked generators to power the motors (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.technic)

  lego Technic "class"

Hey, am I the first to post here? Cool! A few weeks ago I started running a Technic building session once a week for 2 hours at my daughter's school. This is an alternative school (non-coercive academically) where parents volunteer half a day a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.edu)

  New newsgroups lugnet.robotics.edu & lugnet.edu

lugnet.robotics.edu and lugnet.edu have just been created. For background information on how these came to be, please see the following messages and related threads: (URL) <-- especially this one (URL) <-- and this one (3 URLs) new discussion groups (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.edu)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.edu )------

Welcome to lugnet.edu, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.edu (group): Broad educational issues and meta-topics for teachers, students, engineers, classroom volunteers, mentors, hackers, hobbyists, kids, and anyone who wants to learn (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.edu)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact