 Education / 275
  3rd Annual Summer LEGO Camp

To all, It is time for my annual (3rd year) Summer LEGO Camp through my local Parks and Rec program. Since the last camp (URL) I have relocated from Cedar City, Utah to Spanish Fork, Utah. After the move, I found that Spanish Fork had a more (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)