 Education / 207
  Starting Lego Robotics class in NJ

Hi, I've been an instructor for Lego Robotics for a few years now. Recently, I'm considering starting an after-school class focused to teach this stuff to kids in our area. Since I'm new to the business world, I'm hoping someone here can provide (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: Starting Lego Robotics class in NJ

A copy of my e-mail: Hi Hubert, My name is Eric Sophie, I build giant Mindstorms Robots. Any chance you would be interested in hiring me as a consultant? Please see one of my current works in progress: (URL) you would like to speak with me regarding (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.edu)