 Education / 208
Re: Starting Lego Robotics class in NJ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.edu
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 00:01:27 GMT

A copy of my e-mail:

Hi Hubert,

My name is Eric Sophie,

I build giant Mindstorms Robots.
Any chance you would be interested in hiring me as a consultant?

Please see one of my current works in progress:
http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/id23.htm

If you would like to speak with me regarding Minstorms, I would like to hear
from you.
We could speak on the phone about it. I live in New Jersey and I work
fultime as an Independant Lego Artist.

I have experience in Class Room Lectures.

I look forward to your response.

Yours,

Eric Sophie
http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/index.htm

In lugnet.edu, Hubert Yu writes:
Hi,

I've been an instructor for Lego Robotics for a few years now.  Recently,
I'm considering starting an after-school class focused to teach this stuff
to kids in our area.

Since I'm new to the business world, I'm hoping someone here can provide
some suggestion for this idea.  Any advice is very much appreciated.

Hubert