 Education / 172
  Questions regarding a project for school...

hello! For a school project, we are supposed to write a business proposal for a hypothetical e-commerce site. The business I plan to write about is setting up a Lego resale operation worldwide. The main concept is this: We all no there are from time (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.edu)