 Education / 146
Re: LEGO sighting on TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.edu
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:15:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rick Kujawa writes:
I was watching a show called Good Eats, I think, on the food channel
yesterday.  The show was all about beans and they where trying to show why
they give you gas.

Oh my!

They showed the food going through your small intestine as little clumps
of LEGO blocks on a conveyor belt with a bunch of hands reaching out and
grabbing the clumps.  The bean clumps where bigger clumps of LEGOs that
where too big for the hands to grab. Thus they went on to the large
intestine undigested.  Never saw food represented as piles of blocks
before.

That's COOL!  I wish my teachers when I was a kid had used LEGO bricks as
illustation materials!

--Todd