 General / 27432
27431  |  27433
Subject:
LEGO sighting on TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:02:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was watching a show called Good Eats, I think, on the food channel yesterday.
The show was all about beans and they where trying to show why they give you
gas.  They showed the food going through your small intestine as little clumps
of LEGO blocks on a conveyor belt with a bunch of hands reaching out and
grabbing the clumps.  The bean clumps where bigger clumps of LEGOs that where
too big for the hands to grab. Thus they went on to the large intestine
undigested.  Never saw food represented as piles of blocks before.