 Education / 137
    Information needed —Adam Myers
   I'm doing my term paper for psychology on the use of LEGO bricks in education. If anyone could supply me with a good list of sites to cover not only how LEGO is used in the classroom but also why it works so well. I have my own general ideas on this (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.edu)

        Re: Information needed —Richard Wright
   Howdy, ...setting up school and afterschool LEGO lab environments is my specialty. Take a look at www.weirdrichard.com! Richard rwright@pcsedu.com www.weirdrichard.com (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.edu)