 Education / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
Information needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.edu
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 04:51:25 GMT

I'm doing my term paper for psychology on the use of LEGO bricks in
education.  If anyone could supply me with a good list of sites to cover not
only how LEGO is used in the classroom but also why it works so well.  I have
my own general ideas on this and am pretty sure how it should all come down in
terms of explanation.  But I need actual reputable (i.e. not off the top of my
head) sources.  Have there been any educational journal articles on the
subject.  Any information that anyone can supply would be most apppreciated.

Thanks
Adam Myers