 Education / 116
    New —Randy Reynolds
   Hi, I just joined. (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.edu)

        Re: New —Richard Wright
   Howdy, ...congrats! I look forward to any questions or insights into integrating Legos into education! Richard rwright@pcsedu.com www.weirdrichard.com (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.edu)

        Re: learning by age bracket? (was..... —Dan Parker
   Aside from the thread on gender and learning -- which I'm steering clear of -- what about learning wrt age ranges? Are there any generally-accepted, broadbased guidelines for learning approaches best suited for different ages? this could mean lesson (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.edu)

        Re: learning by age bracket? (was..... —Richard Wright
   Howdy, (...) Yes. About a billion of them. In theory, each state's curriculum standards reflect this. You might want to take a look at the National Association for the Education of Young Children's "Guidelines for Appropriate Curriculum Content and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.edu)