 Duplo / 9 (-9)
  Re: New Duplo Theme

If that the sets with elves, ladybirds and spiders. Daniel Moquin wrote in message ... (...) one- (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  New Duplo Theme

I just got a catalog from Lego on Monday and there is a new line. I can't remember the name but its maily bugs, insects and other stuff. Having a one- year old this stuff looked kindof cool for him. Dan M. (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo underrated?

Try : (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo underrated?

(...) I must put in a word from my four-year-old nephew, who received a Duplo Toolo set from me for his birthday. He absolutely loves it, plays with it all the time, and although he needed a bit of help to get the hang of it at first, he can now (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo underrated?

(...) I'm not aware of any. There is Rob Farver's site (which you mentioned), which has a few Duplo pages, (3 URLs) it sure is rare indeed to see a Duplo site. Rob's train station is *quite* good, isn't it! (...) All right!! (...) I'm not a big (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo underrated?

In lugnet.duplo, Ashley Glennon writes: --snip-- (...) I'd love to see more Duplo sites. My son is five (soon to be six) and he seems to love Duplo equally with System. He has a good assortment of each type of bricks and goes back and forth between (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo underrated?

Are there any cool, Duplo websites or cool Duplo creations out there? I've only seen one nice Duplo site that had a train station and a house. I perceive that Duplo bricks are underrated. I plan to launch a Duplo site in the future to prove that (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.duplo )------

Welcome to lugnet.duplo, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.duplo (group): LEGO DUPLO® products. OTHER GROUPS: For complete information about this discussion group server, including a full listing of discussion groups and their (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact