 Duplo / 768
767  |  769
Subject:
Duplo set 514
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:35:22 GMT

Hi

I have just found the box for Duplo 514 circa 1972, but I can't work out what
bits go in it.  (The set is my husbands and he can't remember).

The pieces I have found do not fit well in the packaging and there is plenty of
room for more.

Does anyone have a list of what pieces should be in this kit?

Many thanks

Linda