 Duplo / 740
739  |  741
Subject:
What is the largest Duplo set ever made?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 01:50:53 GMT

By largest, I mean piece-count wise, not necessarily cost.

And what is the highest-count bulk Duplo bucket ever released?

It would be interesting if they every released a high piece count Duplo fire
station or building in the 80's that rivaled the town sets in scope.