 Duplo / 643
642  |  644
Subject:
The Blue Menace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:09:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi guys, I’ve just been lurking for a while, and my dad and I finally took pics of my first BrikWars army. Well here it is.

He
Hee
(go ahead and click me, punk!) ... He was a quick doodle

My
spider mecha.

I made my mecha from half a Little Forest Friend spider (duplo) The fuzzy thing on the mech has no purpose except to look wierd.

My
first attempt at a hardsuit.

This hardsuit I made last night, because I felt that I needed some sort of hardsuit in my army.

Special Ops

The Special Ops is lead by Jet-eye Joe and Ninja Nik.

High ranked officials

These High-ranked people are (from the left):Wolfgang, General George, Samurai Sam, Captain Colin, and the other guy

Well, PLMKWYT

Nik Pieniazek
(The boy who wants to be a sea monkey)