 Duplo / 611
    Looking for an old DUPLO set —Ahui Herrera
   I'm looking for an old DUPLO (I think) set that came in a bunny rabbit (pink, I think) looking bag. Does anyone know the set number or have any images of it? Thanks, -AHui A&M LWorks (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.duplo, FTX)

        Re: Looking for an old DUPLO set —Clark Stephens
   (...) That was a storage bag. The bunny was red plush with a rope carry handle, zipper along the back, and a Duplo or Lego logo keychain. I've seen the bag several times, but I don't know which set it came with. It may have been an 'extra' attached (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.duplo, FTX)

        Re: Looking for an old DUPLO set —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Any idea how this set is worth now-a-days? The set is in used condition (playable) but all there. -AHui A&M LWorks (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.duplo, FTX)

        Re: Looking for an old DUPLO set —Maggie Cambron
   (...) This set was listed as #1957 in the program for the LEGO auction in Sacramento last year. The year of release is listed as 1985. Two different sets that had the number #1957 were auctioned off: a "Preschool Basic Building Set" containing only (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.duplo, FTX)