 Duplo / 587
  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

Looks like he's having fun! Are you gonna introduce him to the 'small bricks' anytime soon? :) -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Oh ya, he has been building with the regular bricks for years now. He won a building contest when he was 6 and that was using regular bricks. So he was already a master by the age of 6 :) The Duplos are for my 2 youngest children. I have a 2 (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)