 Duplo / 54
  Year 2000 Duplo!

Trains: Car transporter Train Tunnel Train Station Basic electric train (now streamlined & carriages are redesigned) Deluxe Train (This is now a freight train - engine has been re-designed) Tool It's back! Scott A (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Year 2000 Duplo!

(...) Scott :-) You are joking surely, a couple of weeks ago, I was told (and posted it here) by lego Australia, that Toolo was back and trains were discontinued, she said that as trains had been going for so many consecutive years it was time to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Year 2000 Duplo!

(...) Once you've stopped playing with your DUPLO, have a look in your inbox.... perhaps Santa has been good to you... Scott A (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Year 2000 Duplo!

(...) of (...) who (...) know! (...) perhaps (...) What a man! THANK YOU! Now, My thought's........ the passenger train is brilliant, I will have to purchase the 2936 and the 2932, shame you can only get another passenger carriage with the 2936, I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)