 Duplo / 496
  Re: LEGO stops DUPLO

My peers at work are all having babies lately. They are buying Megabloks, the really mega kind, probably because they are just cheaper. This is not a real poll, just alarming anecdote. Come to think of it, TRU has a heck of a lot more of that brand (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO stops DUPLO

(...) The only Megabloks TRU in Denmark has is the very big Megabloks for babies; they tried lately to sell some of the MB transformer sets, but had to put them on clearance at one third of the original price, as nobody bought them. I guess Danes (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)