 Duplo / 464
  Re: I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

(...) Hey there Tony! ever get the chance to perfect the DUPLO® 'autostart' device? I wonder what new trains they have in mind for this summer? -Harvey (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

(...) Nope, not good news here. The original device worked flawlessly (not counting "prodding fingers from wee ones" error) for at least 20 hours worth of show time and eventually broke a flex shaft. Subsequently, shaft life dropped to something (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)