 Duplo / 440
439  |  441
Subject:
Proposal for DUPLO® trains newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 08:36:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

With all the recent newsgroups being created here on LUGNET, I thought I'd
suggest one of my own. One may ask,"With such little traffic in the DUPLO®
newsgroup already, why divide it further?"

One possible answer may be that these little trains offer more potential
than just DUPLO® in general. I've found that the trains make a great stress
reliever in comparison to say, scale model trains or even the regular LEGO®
trains line. Comments anyone?
Harvey Henkelman-LUGNET #400