 Duplo / 415
    Woo Hoo! Got Some Purple Hippos! —Greg Perry
   About a month ago I started eyeing the DUPLO Purple Hippo sets ((URL) I had an idea for using the 2 purple hippos in that set along with the purple and lavendar parts that I was starting to accumulate from the Belville sets I recently purchased. I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.duplo)