 Duplo / 376
Re: Thumper in Winnie-the-Pooh Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:
Does anyone know whether Thumper (my not-so-trustworthy memory tells me that
is the name of the rabbit) is included in any of the Duplo Pooh sets?

Thumper is the name of the rabbit in Bambi.  In the Winnie-the-Pooh series
the rabbit is named Rabbit. iirc.  From the Lego website it looks like
Rabbit is not included in any of the Duplo Pooh sets.

John Hansen