 Duplo / 372
    Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) Greg, here is more input for your Database: I have attached a scan (excuse the quality - green looks black) at Brickshelf: (URL) it I've shown the variations of what you have and 1x2s you didn't mention. Variations: Bucket of Fish Yellow 1x2 (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database —Greg Perry
   Wayne - many thanks for your asssistance with my project. I can definitely make use of the scanned images as they are. With the additional designs that you've provided the entire inventory of Duplo Printed Bricks will be well over a hundred when I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)