 Duplo / 37
  Re: Light and Sound elements

Actually, they do say in the holiday catalog that the batteries are non-removable. And they garrantee they will last at least a year. I am sure Customer Service will replace the part when the battery goes, without quarrel, and probably beyond a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Light and Sound elements

Sorry, but I should have specified this was the American Holiday catalog, and American Customer Service. Caught being a self-centered Amerincan. Argh. Sorry again. Carolyn Cheney (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)