 Duplo / 363
    Printed Brick Mania & This Week's S@H Specials —Greg Perry
   Now that my Duplo Printed Brick obsession is in full raging bloom it looks like I'm going to have to pounce on one of this week's Shop at Home specials. They have set 2436 ("Native American" Village) on sale for $ 17.50. This set has 7 of the 1x2 (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Printed Brick Mania & This Week's S@H Specials —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) The one hardest to recognize (in set 2436) is the honeycomb with a couple of bees. Wayne (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Printed Brick Mania & This Week's S@H Specials —Greg Perry
   (...) Thanks Wayne - I had finally figured out what that design is on that brick. I found another (i.e. clearer)picture of the set on a catalog/flyer inside one of the duplo sets I bought this past week. Knowing it's a honeycomb explains the bear's (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Printed Brick Mania & This Week's S@H Specials —Heather Patey
   (...) Hey Greg, <set:2811> has a blue brick with keys and a red one with fire. Scans forthcoming, with any luck this evening. Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey Pirate Wench / Brick Detective LUGNET Member #490 (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)