 Duplo / 362
    DUPLO Printed Brick Database Updated —Greg Perry
   Howdy! I've completed my first round of updates to the new DUPLO Printed Brick Database page. The updated listing can be found at: (URL) have added about 20 new designs and 24 combinations to the listing. Many, many thanks to everyone who has (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)