 Duplo / 317
Re: Duplo train-track standard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 04:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Heather Patey writes:
Hi folks,

I was wondering if all Duplo trains ran on the same type of track, or if there
are differences like big-kid Lego trains.  I got a great deal on a
used <set:2701> a little while ago, and am wondering if any track I buy will
fit it or if I should only buy track from certain sets, and if so which ones.
Thanks for any info.

Hi Heather,

Per Carl Watson's post here: http://news.lugnet.com/duplo/?n=277, any
new-style track should be fine with the old engine and carriages. I don't
think the old track works especially well with new track or battery engines,
but I might be wrong. Cute little set too -- nice find!

HTH,
Dave