 Duplo / 24 (-10)
  Re: set 2851 Dino Bucket

(...) I have set number 2851 listed in my set database as: 2851 Duplo Building Set, Dino Bucket, Medium - Green, 31-pcs. 1998 I'm not sure if this set appeared here in New Zealand but I did see a picture of it in the Japanese catalogue at (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: set 2851 Dino Bucket

(...) Might you mean 2821, perhaps? I did a search for duplo dinosaurs (URL) this was the closest number to the one you quoted. There isn't a bucket, but there is a tub, 2603, which is a large rectangular plastic box with lid. (I, or rather my (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  set 2851 Dino Bucket

Is there anyone there that could point me in the right direction to see the Duplo Dinosaur bucket 2851 please? I have been offered this but cant find a picture of it anywhere, perhaps I've been given the wrong set number? While I'm at it does anyone (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Ambulance

Thats what I thought for a few days. Then today, I found two of them on clearance somewhere else :) For the record: Name: 'Ambulance' (from the box) Set Number: 2682 8 Pcs (c) date: 1994, 1995 Retail: $12.99 Ages: 2-5 Todd: could you add this one (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Duplo Ambulance

Well I would have bought it. Scott A Ray Sanders wrote in message <380FCE2C.65EA512C@gate.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo Ambulance

I was in a store the other day and I saw a Duplo Ambulance on the shelf. I forget the box number, but it had 9 pcs. An ambulance, a stretcher, two people (I think) and a few other parts. Looked like something from 1992-94 or so. they wanted $13 for (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Toolo 2930

Yossi has it as "Crane Truck", but this sounds made up? (URL) Sanders wrote in message <380E2831.D9EEACA9@gate.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Toolo 2930

Ray - I don't know the official name, but I always referred to that set the same way that the Lugnet database does, as the "Crane and Backhoe Set." While that's not an answer to your question, it is proof that you're not alone! I purchased one of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo Toolo 2930

Does anyone know the proper/official name for 2930 ? The one I found in the store does not seem to have a name on the box, at least not that I can locate. It seems to be a crane and/or backhoe construction set. Ray (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Busy Bee Does Old Duplo Too...

(...) I've only recently put it there. (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact