 Duplo / 230
Re: Yay for Duplo Trains!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:21:44 GMT

Dave Low wrote in message ...

I'm on the look out for 2731 Steam Train,
2739 Cargo Wagon and especially 2737 Rails and • Crossing.
Has anyone seen these around the place?

The construction site had both of these sets last year. You may need to
email them as they don't always list all their sets on their website.
http://www.constructiontoys.com/

Rose