 Duplo / 219 (-5)
  Re: I need set 2772 - World People !

Thanks Eric, I will keep that in mind if I can't find set 2772. Dacta is great but 24 people might be a few too many. p.s. - I would also be happy to get this set 2nd hand (even incomplete). Anyone? (...) it. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: I need set 2772 - World People !

(...) See set number 9171. The last time I was at The Construction Site in Waltham, MA, they still had it. They will mail order some items, and since this is DACTA, I believe they will send this. Their website is www.constructiontoys.com. eric (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  I need set 2772 - World People !

My little girl is just starting on Duplo and I saw set 2772 in an old catalogue. It's great; African, Asian & European people. Why did lego stop doing this? Does anyone know how I could get this set? (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  In answer to some Action Wheeler questions

1. Are the Action Wheelers Toolo? Yes. The styling is different but they are Toolo and they are compatible. The screwdriver supplied with all the new sets is a Toolo screwdriver with an extra ridge around the base of the triangular end which enables (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.duplo)

  Some Duplo sets available if someone wants them.

At my local Toyworld recently, I saw some Duplo sets available in a storage container. I don't want the Duplo itself, just the container so I can store some of my LEGO in them. I only need about three or four of them, so if someone would be (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact