 Duplo / 219
Re: I need set 2772 - World People !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 00:07:48 GMT

Thanks Eric, I will keep that in mind if I can't find set 2772.
Dacta is great but 24 people might be a few too many.

p.s. - I would also be happy to get this set 2nd hand (even incomplete).

Anyone?

The last time I was at The Construction Site in Waltham, MA, they still had • it.
They will mail order some items, and since this is DACTA, I believe they will
send this.  Their website is www.constructiontoys.com.

eric