 Duplo / 199 (-10)
  Re: Big hauls in Brookline, MA

(...) I believe 2909 and 2912 are from a new series called LEGO Kids. There are to be six sets in total. Grahame (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Big hauls in Brookline, MA

(...) Oh, I forgot - I also found some weird duplo sets, I haven't heard of them before. They were clearly marked LEGO, with the red logo and all. They were called "Action Wheelers", and were also marked 'light and sound'. The two sets I saw were (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Anyone know what this duplo could be?

(...) no, I dont. They are not mine, I just saw them somewhere and wanted to know what they were. (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Anyone know what this duplo could be?

(...) Those were DACTA DUPLO sets. I have one myself. Some were mosaics like puzzles that make up larger pictures and some use smaller imagery as mix & match. I'll try to get some pictures into the database. I have 'em, they just aren't entered yet. (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Anyone know what this duplo could be?

It has some of the small sized thick "baseplates" in red and some of the 2 x 2 "tiles" in white with some pictures of animals and vechicles on it. (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Infant Stimulation Maximises Future Opportunities

Republication of official LEGO Company press release of May 16, 2000: (URL) stimulation maximises future opportunities LEGO Company encourages putting more focus on stimulating children age 0-5. New extensive research shows that by stimulating 0-5 (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.edu, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo)

  Duplo Easter Eggs

Hi Guys, They can be found in Holland too. In some shops. It isnt clear wich ones do have and dont have them. The price is the same as stated before around 5 - 6 Usd. Greetings Nico (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  2770 Playhouse

Hi All Duplo fans, I have just been clearing out my attic and came across a used but boxed and complete 2770 playhouse? I am not sure what to do with it so if anyone is in need of it or wants it? please e.mail me. Preferably at: (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Free Duplo Eggs With Your Shopping in the UK

Please see responses interspursed below: ----- Original Message ----- From: Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> To: <lugnet.duplo@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com> Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 12:03 PM Subject: Re: Free Duplo Eggs With Your Shopping (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Free Duplo Eggs With Your Shopping in the UK

Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Ftq41v.E31@lugnet.com... (...) Kerry's one had a voucher too... sounds like it could be all of 'em 8-) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact