 Duplo / 191
Re: Free Duplo Eggs With Your Shopping in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:47:20 GMT

Please see responses interspursed below:

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk>
To: <lugnet.duplo@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: Free Duplo Eggs With Your Shopping in the UK

"Phil Traviss" <philt@castleton-comms.co.uk> wrote in message
news:002d01bfb0ec$98a1bc50$5901010a@castletoncomms.co.uk...
FYI: This offer will end on 7th May. (Ignore the fact that the Duplo Egg • is
not in Safeway's current ABC catalogue - it should still go through the • till
OK until then)

Our "Home Store" does not have them in stock - did your's?

There seem to be plenty left in this area (NE of England)

BTW : I bought one last weekend from TRU for my youngest daughter's Easter
present, and it had a "1 of your next Duplo purchase over 10" voucher
inside - do they all have this?

Yes, one in each

Scott A

Phil