 Duplo / 187
Re: Free Duplo Eggs With Your Shopping in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:31:25 GMT

"Richard Franks" <spontificus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

See the flyer here:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/eggs.jpg

BTW : They appear to be £2.99 here in Edinburgh (~$5), which appears to • be
bit steep for what one gets.

Maybe, but see this <<http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/?n=134>> to see the cool
things that you can do with them :)

Agreed. The egg is very cool and opens up all sort of possibilities.

I have 2 daughters, but despite this, I bought 2 for myself :-)

Huw