 Duplo / 104 (-5)
  Re: Where do you find train accessories in the US?

(...) Call S@H and ask for a LEGO S@H Pre-school catalouge. All those European accessories are in the US too. (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Where do you find train accessories in the US?

I bought my daughter a duplo train for Christmas and she loves it. I bought it at the new LEGO outlet store in Georgia and the materials inside the box were obviously destined for Europe. Viewing European catalogs I see many accessories, but not a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Lets Just Pretend Lego are really listening to us :-\

Way to go Kaz, sounds like you had heaps of fun.Looking forward to seeing the photos. The airport idea is a great one. I would love a few decent jumbo's with transparent windows. (never managed to track down any of the older ones) Maybe your wish (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Lets Just Pretend Lego are really listening to us :-\

OK .... a bit of a challenge to you all :-) We have been complaining about the latest offerings put forth by TLG in regard to Duplo (I have protested quite loudly to anyone who will listen to me rant about the falling standard in quality and really (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Light and Sound elements (test)

Its me again. Just testing you. Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in message news:FKLIE0.GCC@lugnet.com... (...) Sound (...) elements (...) went (...) in (...) however, (...) batteries, (...) and (...) consumers (...) box) (...) sound (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact