 Disney / 67
    Mickey Mouse —Gary Self
   This has been a ongoing project for some time. I first started it last year but it was destroyed when I dropped it during a move from one room to another. It was torn down and the parts used for other projects (red M & M guy and some of the Golden (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture)

        Re: Mickey Mouse —Sean Devolites
     Looks cool Gary! Hope the museum accepts it. Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.disney)

        Re: Mickey Mouse —Scott Costello
     Looks really great, I really liked your M&M too, you definately have a knack for sculpting. With the back ground of this picture, I am thinking a Coke can should be next, just a suggestion. :) You might want to be careful that the mighty hammer of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.disney)

        Re: Mickey Mouse —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey Gary, Very nice! My favorite detail is the feet. Most sculptures like this will put both feet straight forward, or both straight out, or at 90 degrees. Here, though, you have both feet at angles off of the normal 90 degrees imposed by the shape (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.disney)

        Re: Mickey Mouse —Joe Meno
   (...) Who doesn't?:) Great job! Sooner or later I'm goingto make a Mickey too (Brave Little Tailor) and yours is a good inspiration...I haven't got the slightest where to start:)! Hopefully your Mickey will end up in the Children's Museum! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.disney)