 Disney / 70
Re: Mickey Mouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.disney
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:22:23 GMT

Hey Gary,

Very nice!  My favorite detail is the feet.  Most sculptures like this will
put both feet straight forward, or both straight out, or at 90 degrees.
Here, though, you have both feet at angles off of the normal 90 degrees
imposed by the shape of the brick.  Not only that, you made them at
different angles, meaning that you had to come up with seperate solutions
for each foot.  The whole thing is impressive, but that was just something
that really struck me.

Bruce