 Disney / 37
Re: 3 MOCs for 3 contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.disney
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 05:48:34 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, John Rudy writes:

Funny, I've never quite seen the broom as a villain, but, hey, whatever
floats your book, or chair, or pointy blue hat...

:)

Actually, I was scanning around this site:
http://www.geocities.com/broadway/alley/5658/villainslair.html
and saw a link for Fantasia.  They actually argue that the broom is not a
true villain, but I saw how I could do it, so I figured what the heck.  The
broom could be considered a villain mainly in that it is the source of
danger for Mickey.  Of course, you could also consider Mickey the villain,
because it is his own disobedience that sets up the harm.  Plus he goes
after that broom with some pretty vicious whacks of the axe.  :)

I'd love to see someone do the demon from Night on Bald Mountain.  I'd give
it a go, but I think it would just look like my Balrog.

Bruce