 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 595
594  |  596
Subject:
3 MOCs for 3 contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.disney
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 00:46:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I've got 3 MOCs for 3 different contests:

For John Rudy's Disney Villain contest:
http://www.geocities.com/lego_villain/
I've got a scene from The Sorcerer's Apprentice, featuring as a villain -
drumroll please - the broom!:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/misc/disney/disney02.html

For the Lego Mark Twain CTNOW contest:
http://entertainment.ctnow.com/contests/lego/index.html
I have this scene from The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lit/lit05.html

Finally, I've made a little Halloween card from me to you:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/misc/seasonal/seasonalmain.html
which I'm submitting to the Midnight MOCkery contest:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.markham/index.htm

Anyway, PLMKWYT
Bruce