 Disney / 24
  Re: Announcing "The Unofficial LEGO Disney Villain Contest"

(...) Alright! Some more villains! Good job, Bruce..Hook looks pretty sharp, and Smee looks dead on considering the media:) Joe Meno (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Announcing "The Unofficial LEGO Disney Villain Contest"

(...) Thanks. I went back and forth between that head, which features the half-glasses and a somewhat kindly look with the King Leo head, which has a short white beard but a meaner look. My SO argued that the head I used was more Smee-like, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.build.contests)