 Disney / 26
Re: Announcing "The Unofficial LEGO Disney Villain Contest"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.disney, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 18:16:53 GMT

In lugnet.disney, Joe Meno writes:

Smee looks dead on considering the media:)

Joe Meno

Thanks.  I went back and forth between that head, which features the
half-glasses and a somewhat kindly look with the King Leo head, which has a
short white beard but a meaner look.  My SO argued that the head I used was
more Smee-like, especially since Smee should look less fierce than the
Captain.  I considered either painting or photoshopping to get closer to the
real Smee, but wanted to go with a more "pure" look.  (Nothing against
painting in general.  I actually prefer Austin's painted Captain Hook to my
own, and I have been known to use Photoshop to alter pictures on my website.)

Bruce