 Dear LEGO / 98
Re: Town Jr.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:24:55 GMT

Tim McSweeney writes:
[snip]

Well said. But I think it boils down to this. Lego used to make the best
possible models they could with the pieces available, occasionally inventing
and adding new elements to their repetoire that enhance realism. Town Jr. is
the first time they have invented pieces to deliberately -avoid- having to
construct the model. And this is supposed to be a construction toy!

Matt