 Dear LEGO / 917 (-5)
  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Agreed, but when done wrong, they can be very bad.. Michael (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Enough already

I may be in the minority here, however I am really tired of all the complaints people are having about the post from Brad Justus, concerning the legality of Lego scans. We asked for clarification from LEGO and we got it!! I may not agree with it, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ... (...) and (...) I hardly see anything wrong with it myself :-P -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL)There is an interesting book, which I'm sorry to say I've only (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) I am not sure that instructions scans would hurt their business. They dont sell instructions (though you might want to argue that are part of the set inventory I suppose) How would it hurt their business? 1. People making up the sets from the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Frames are EXTREMELY useful....when done RIGHT. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact