 Dear LEGO / 896
    Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —David Goeb
   In lugnet.general, Brad Justus writes: [snip] (...) [snip] Brad I think you might need a MeatWorld analogy to help you here. Think of the Web as a giant printing press spewing out paper day and night... Yep thats the facts, If I *spider* your whole (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)