 Dear LEGO / 883
    Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Matthew Miller
   (...) Not so -- there was no ruling, just a preliminary injunction. Furthermore, they aren't accused of publishing the copyrighted information illicitly, but of being engaged in "contributory copyright infringement". I'm not a lawyer, so I can't (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Ah. Okay, I should have paid more attention, I guess. The US judicial system is about as clear to me as #1200 SiO grit mud, though. (...) Indeed. (...) Jesus. The linked to the imdb, and another random page on imdb linked to a (c) photo? "No (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)