 Dear LEGO / 858
    Re: Number one request for LEGO —Mike Timm
   (...) I was under the impression that they only intered the worn out molds in the foundations of thier new buildings, not just destroy them when the "current run" of parts is complete. My bet is that any viable molds are merely stored awhile for (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Number one request for LEGO —Gary R. Istok
    (...) I'm praying for the discovery of the "slightly worn" classic window molds..... Gary Istok (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)